Panama City Beach – Destin/Mirimar Beach
Panama City Beach is one of the most budget-friendly family vacation destinations in the south. It is easily accessible from state along the Mississippi River shoreline and all of the southeast. There are more than 25 miles of beautiful, white sandy beaches, and the beach is often referred to as the Emerald Coast because of the water’s majestic color. And being true to the Sunshine State, Panama City Beach offers an average of 320 days of sunshine every year.
- For divers, the area is often called the wreck capitol of the south, based on the large number of historic ship wrecks to explore.
- There is a variety of marinas that boast one of the largest sport fishing fleets in the south
- Waters around the beach are home to one of the largest concentrations of bottle nosed dolphins in the world.
- Saint Andrews State Park, which juts out with the beach on one side and Grand Lagoon on the other, was named the number two beach in America by Trip Advisor
- The beach is also home to several award-winning seafood restaurants that are sure to please.
Our accommodations are located near the center of the beach, which makes them a convenient five mile drive to Saint Andrews State Park and a three mile drive to Pier Park. We strive to provide properties that take advantage of all that the beach has to offer and provide a worry-free experience to make your beach vacation perfect.